What Information We Collect
Personally Identifiable Information
This is information that may be used to identify you as an individual, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address, or telephone number. We may collect this information in a number of ways on this Site, including, but not limited to, the request a quote form, the newsletter form, as well as the comments form and email messages to any digitalitweb.com email address.
Digital IT Web, Plot no- D/264, Milan Paradise, DAV School Ln, Sailashree Vihar, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, 751021
What Information Do We Collect?
- We will collect information that you provide to us when you register on the Service (such information shall include, but may not be limited to, your name, age, debit/credit card information, telephone number, postal address, and email address);
- About your usage of the Service; that you provide to us in e-mails or letters that you send to us;
- And about transactions, you carry out through the Service, orders you place, and the fulfillment of your orders;
- Data that you submit to use the Service, including data relating to your customers, clients, or others using your services that Digital IT Web has access to.
- It is possible to view the Digital IT Web website without providing any personal details. However, without registering your details you will not be able to use the Services.
How Do We Use The Information That You Provide To Us?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that our Service is delivered most effectively for you and your computer;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide customer service to you with your use of the Service, to deal with inquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Service and to notify you about any changes to our service;
- to administer, support, improve, optimize and develop our Service;
- to produce reports which may be used, sold, or published by us at our sole discretion provided that any data or reports will be anonymized and not refer to any individual user of the Services;
- for internal marketing and demographic studies to improve the products and services we provide; and security purposes.
- We may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters, and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on the Service. You may opt-out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us at email@example.com, or by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the email that you receive.
We may also use your information to send you direct marketing information or contact you for market research.
We will also use the information to contact you when your registration expires, when we have major functional changes to this Site, when we have added access privileges to your account, or when you initiate a task on this Site, such as finding a password.
Disclosure Of Your Information
- You should note that information posted on the public elements of the Service may be visible by users of the Service throughout the world. You should therefore be careful when submitting information about yourself to the Service.
Links To Other Sites
How Do We Protect Your Information?
- We take information security issues seriously. Consequently, any personally identifiable information is stored and protected on servers with adequate security measures.
- We will cease all communication and use of personally identifiable information upon your request. Your privileges for access to the Resources on this Site may then be suspended.
- Appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet.
- Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
Accessing Your Information
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.